As a Client Partner & Program Facilitator at Assemble, you bring our mission directly to Assemble clients: you believe in your core that people-focused leadership is the only way for a business to succeed and win. You have experience coaching executives at all levels, building and implementing processes, facilitating engaging and energizing programs, and creating solutions that connect people’s personal success to the strategy of a business.
You know HR, you also understand how businesses operate, and you have the confidence to work with leaders that are looking for great partners and best practices. Some days include meetings with members of client executive teams. Other days include development and delivery of client learning programs. You may be helping to build a strategic career path to retain top talent for a client and you may also be leading the search for the next C-level hire. No matter what the job, you bring Candor, Courage, and Care to every engagement and ensure that our clients feel and believe that #itsallaboutrelationships.
- Understand and show the ability to lead challenging and emotional conversations that allow people to learn, discuss, and explore uncomfortable topics.
- Facilitate leadership development programs in areas including communication, feedback, managing, coaching, conflict, collaboration, and other essential leadership skills to positions at all levels while creating an environment that is conducive to modern adult learning.
- Facilitate inclusive learning discussions, learning activities, coaching, and small group interactions.
- Deliver training using all available delivery modalities including virtual instructor-led via Zoom.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of course content and materials and facilitate with passion, care, and belief in the material.
- Create a motivational, inspiring learning experience that transfers back to the work environment.
- Provide various training administration and support functions, including registration, materials, classroom logistics, scheduling and supporting special projects as needed.
- Maintain accurate data, including attendance rosters and other reporting documents.
- Administer feedback surveys after each program and suggest updates to curriculum based on feedback if necessary.
- Identify talent needs, risks and gaps; create and oversee execution of a plan to address.
- Support the implementation of business unit specific development strategies.
- Drive or coordinate the delivery of existing programs or development of new solutions to close gaps and build bench strength.
Change / Culture / Engagement:
- Build strategic relationships and provide leadership, guidance, and council support to leadership teams.
- Develop communication strategy, messaging, and resources for client leadership teams and across to utilize for change management initiatives.
- Provide coaching to clients on professional development and performance improvement to shape the employee experience.
- Oversee employee related investigations and provide expertise and counsel on matters ranging from basic to complex.
- Facilitate and execute surveys and engagement /culture development roundtables. Lead and develop plans and strategies in partnership with internal and external leaders.
- Design, implement, and facilitate content for client Town Halls and development workshops.
- What we expect from you:
- You have a minimum of 10 years experience as an HR partner and experience in leadership facilitation (both in-classroom and virtual).
- You are comfortable having difficult conversations, asking questions, challenging thoughts, being candid and providing feedback.
- You’ve been complimented on your excellent facilitation skills, you’re experienced in live training, workshops, and roundtable conversations.
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to build trust quickly and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues. You have a strong sense of global and cultural awareness.
- You understand the importance of meeting clients where they are without judgement.
- You enjoy coaching leaders both individually and in groups.
- Change? No problem. You’re comfortable with ambiguity – you stay calm and cool under stress. You can pivot in the moment and keep your composure.
- You can connect with everyone and tailor your messages for specific audiences.
- You’re a role model of leadership competencies
- You have a passion for putting people first and creating inclusive and equitable learning opportunities for a diverse learner set.
- You hate to boast, but you have absolutely outstanding written and verbal skills.
- You can interact confidently with anyone – from a CEO to someone just starting out, and everyone is treated with respect and care.
- You are willing and able to travel as needed for Client activities and facilitation.
- Candor, Courage, and CareTM means something to you. And you can tell us why.