There are many EAs out there, but not so many who are ready for this job… Assemble is obsessed with speed, accuracy, laughter, Candor, Courage, and CareTM. If you are ready to work differently, think differently, and communicate openly, read on!
If you are known to respond faster than anyone else, if you organize for fun, and you’ve always been self-driven, we want to know you.
Assemble’s mission is to bring #peoplefocused leadership to the forefront of the workplace. We live by our values and we are changing the world of work. Our company has tripled in size over the past 2 years and we are not stopping. Reporting to our Chief of Staff, we are looking for an EOA to partner with our Founder, Chief Care Officer, and overall leaderhip team as we continue to grow and build on our foundation.
You can expect to:
- Manage incredibly complex, exciting and ever-changing schedules for 2 C-level executives
- Show your expertise in proactive management, prioritization, client relationships, adjustment and readjustment of calendars while helping to keep the trains running on time for a growing business
- Manage flow of incoming client relationships and respond in timely and accurate manner to ensure seamless follow up and an outstanding client experience
- Act as the point of contact for all Assemble programs, including: scheduling, logistics, attendee management, assessment distribution, and resource centralization
- Support development and drafting of Assemble program materials using Powerpoint, Word, Canva, and other programs, as requested. Assist in survey and assessment purchasing and management.
- Be an internal Assemble-bassador by helping to manage company events, company calendar, recognition programs, website and social media projects, Assemble merchandise selection, and other related projects.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for Assemble team members as needed
- Own, maintain and organize internal systems including, but not limited to billing, invoices, supplies, shipping, internal documents/databases
- Happily assist with miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned
- Find opportunities to jump in, lend a hand, make things work better, run faster or save money. Make someone’s day better. Love your job.
What we expect from you:
- You have a minimum of 3+ years experience in a start-up or super-duper fast paced environment and you love it!
- You know what it means to be three steps ahead of people at all times.
- Multi-task?! It’s your middle name.
- You have exceptional communications and writing skills. Maybe you won the 4th grade writing contest and want to tell us all about it?
- You are known for your obsession with details and ability to find the needle in a haystack.
- You can conduct yourself with the utmost professionalism and can handle confidential information with a high level of discretion and care.
- You are a problem solver with a can-do outlook
- You know how to prioritize internally with team members and externally with clients.
- You consider yourself an expert with Microsoft Suite (including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and Zoom. You are also someone that loves to learn new technology.
- You can interact confidently with anyone – from a CEO to someone just starting out, and everyone is treated with respect and care.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and can stay present under stress, maintain composure, and make decisions in the moment.
- Candor, Courage, and CareTM means something to you. And you can tell us why.